Monday, June 23, 2008

Before You Go On The Hunt, Load Your Weapon!


The Game. Some love it, like myself, and some hate it. Those that hate it usually end up with the first person that shows them any sort of attention. It is easy to see why, isn't it? If you do not like The Game, doesn't it make sense that you will take whatever comes your way to get out of The Game? This is the beginning of a beautiful frie...scratch that! The reality is that is the beginning of a troubled relationship.

So, what do you do if you do not love The Game, but do not want to just settle with whatever comes your way then? Well if you improve your weapons, you'll improve what you catch, right? You would not go hunting with a slingshot and expect to take down any animal that could fill your freezer, right? With a slingshot you would have to settle for a squirrel or maybe something is big as a rabbit, but then that is only a couple of meals before it is gone. Yes, I am trying to keep it in the perspective of the Hunt, but you are understanding what I am getting at, aren't you?

We can agree then, that the better the weapon, the more successful the Hunt? Yes we can, now we are on the same page. In the Hunt, what are your weapons? Well, if you have been reading or hanging out with me you already know that looks, status, money, and what you do for a living are not necessarily the main thing that gets the girl. So those are NOT your weapons.

Your weapons are your attitude, your approach, and your understanding of women and the way they think. Right? Haven't I stated this at least once in our past? The weapon of choice...is knowledge, honey. Knowledge of women and how they think and what they react to. The more knowledge you have about this, the better your weapons. This makes sense, right?

Now that you have made the connection, KNOWLEDGE = UNDERSTANDING WOMEN, THUS PERFECTING YOUR ATTITUDE AND APPROACH, okay?. There is your weapon, boys. Chill the beer, this chick's in the bag. I mean that is the ultimate goal isn't it?

Listen, I am a woman of the Hunt, right? I live and breathe the Hunt! I am thrilled to be in the middle of the Hunt. Therefore, I have seen a few guys ability to Hunt, you think? Which is actually a good thing for you though, huh? I mean, if you can persuade the girls better, then you stand to be more successful at The Hunt and The Game, right? Right!

I can help you, but if you really want to increase that knowledge, it is going to some effort on your part. But I do have some good news for you. This weekend I received some emails from other people in the, oh, we'll call it the "relationship" biz. It appears my name is buzzing around and some of the other people are getting a little nervous wondering who this new kid on the block is. But this turns out to be a good thing for both me and you. The "heavy hitters" are starting to hear the buzz as well. And one of them (nationally known and has even appeared and been endorsed by Oprah, you can do about anything with Oprah money backing you, just ask our next president Obama) contacted me this weekend!

I will not bore you with the details, but basically he stated that he thought I had real potential. And he liked the way I address my audience by just being real about shit instead of trying to candy coat or (as he put it) "pussy foot around" the subject. So he offered me some Joint Venture basically stating he would rather join with me now then have to compete with me in the future. How cool is that? I'll tell you it's awesome!

And you benefit as well! Remember the whole point about knowledge equals success with the ladies above? This "heavy hitter" has given me what has been called the Ultimate Successful Relationship Package...EVER! And I get to offer it to you!

You want the ladies, right? You need the knowledge to get the ladies, right? You need to check this out and never worry about women issues ever again. How long is it going to take for you to be successful with women? Not long with this vast knowledge, huh? If I could provide you with all the tools you will need to learn the knowledge you need, would you get it? Of course you would, that is a no-brainer, right? Okay good!

==>So Go Get It, Now, And Be The One Taking The Girl Home Tonight!<== (don't forget to wave to the other guys while walking out the club, they love that...not really) P.S. I would be lying if I did not admit that my favorite book in this package was "Lick By Lick" but I am pretty sure you are going to dig "Blow By Blow", I am just saying...

~ Venus apparently the new up and comer of relationship information on the web! (I have to admit I love that...*giggle*)

http://gotvenus.com - for the boys
http://venusormars.com/getmars - for the girls
http://myspace.com/gotvenus - self explanatory

No comments: