Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gentlemen, I Require Your Assistance, Please!

Alright Guys,

I got myself in trouble. I was having a "debate" with a friend about my methods, and other methods, and other hooking up ideas.

Long story short, I opened my mouth and stated I could create a program that could help much more than half the products out there I'm seeing. Some of the articles I read about dating and hooking up I wonder if the author even realized that's the subject? Just because something worked one time for a man, does not make it the norm for all men, yet that is what I see a lot!

Well, I felt the sting of the words as they were spoken towards me..."prove it!"

So, I am not sure what I got myself into, but I could really, really, use your help. It is not going to be anything hard.

I would like you to send me the top 5 questions you have and want answered about hooking up, dating, or women in general.

Will you do that for me? I can give you a reason to...your questions might be part of the subject matter of my project that I have dared myself into. Plus, I might even give you some drafts while it is being created, giving YOU the first look at it and to use its methods first.

It may sound cliche' but, help me to help you. Give me the subjects you want the most help with...please?

Okay, email your questions, suggestions to :
askvenus@myway.com

And let me thank you in advance, THANK YOU!

~Venus

P.S. By the way, did you know I have another blog? It has been up and running a while now. Go check it out! It is at http://gotvenus.wordpress.com

No comments: