Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Kinky Sex Location Poll...

I posted this one in my myspace blog (http://myspace.com/gotvenus <=private ask for invitation) but I do so love poles, er, I mean polls. The top 10 favorite "Kinky Locations" to have sex, according to women polled between the ages of 18 and 45, (and my personal comments/experiences) are: 1) The Beach (Bring a blanket-sand sucks!! Avoid-"What are they doing, mom"?) 2) Elevators (Helps if woman in front with skirt...just saying) 3) Moving Cars (This usually entails a hummer-no, not the SUV!) 4) Nature trails (Hell yeah! Fallen trees are great to be bent over!) 5) Hot Tubs (I am not a big fan, great though to get started!) 6) Dressing Rooms (Stores don't appreciate it, but that's part of the thrill) 7) In front of hotel windows (High room, pressed against the window-HOT!) 8) Public Restrooms (Again, not one of my favs, but get it started!) 9) Balconies (Late night after closing the bars...summer time) 10) Pools (Preferably a privately owned one, public just too exposed) The hottest place, but a huge risk nowadays, Airplanes! Who doesn't want to be part of the mile high club??? For more sex tips and advice go to http://venusormars.com/sex

Here's to Adventure! Wrap That Rascal!
~ Venus

No comments: