Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Do I Hook Up With This Guy?!?!?


This email came to me, and I thought I should answer it here in my blog.

I think that it is great that other girls are coming to me for advice. I am used to having the opposite, bitching at me for my advice to men.







"How can I arouse turn on a guy without even touching him?"

It is fall, that means that it is the perfect time to play to a man's fantasy girl! I guarantee 75% of men have a fantasy about a sexy chic in a school girl uniform.

No need for physical contact.

Wear a lace set (white, of course to subconsciously mind F-him > makes him subconsciously believe you're a virgin and he is going to be the first to explore that territory!) of bra and panties.

Wear a plaid skirt just above the knee height. Wear a white button up men's shirt with the buttons undone as low as you're comfortable (but if you want to drive him absolutely F-ing nuts, keep it unbuttoned and just tie it around just below your breasts).

Wear your hair in either pig tails or a pony tail and upon meeting him walk up to him in "model" style (cross legs as you walk forward-making sure to make those hips talk as you walk).

And when you are about half way between the starting point of seeing him and getting to him, exaggerate taking your hair out of the pig tails or pony tail letting your hair drop.

Stop in front of him and tilt your head to one side and give him the innocent-take me look (girls you know the one).

If he does not have an erection by the time you have stopped in front of him...he might be gay!

~ Venus

1 comment:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Generally all a woman has to do to arouse a man is turn up!